This is an example page. It’s different from other pages in Jehanne theme because it uses Full Width/No column Home page Template. You can choose this template for your front page. You can see Jehanne Image widgets at the top of this page. This is a Demo Page and Instruction for the Jehanne Image Widget.
How to start
You can find Jehanne Image Widget at Appareance >> Widgets screen of your admin panel. Drag-and-Drop it into any sidebar and customize by your own Image/Title/Desctiption/Link/Link Caption and animation settings.
- COUNT: number of images in a widget. Press “Save” button after changing this property. After save new blocks should appear in the settings.
- Columns count: you can choose a number of columns to be shown in Jehanne’s widget by changing widget’s settings. It can have from 1 to 4 columns.
- Main settings for every Image:
- IMAGE: you can choose an image from your media library by pressing button “Upload image”. This field should contain an id of an image from the media library.
- HEADER: title of the image.
- TEXT: description.
- LINK: link for button.
- BUTTON CAPTION: the button’s caption text.
- PADDING RIGHT(%): the right padding for the entire widget.
- PADDING LEFT(%): the left padding for the entire widget.
- PADDING TOP(PX): the top padding for the entire widget.
- PADDING BOTTOM(PX): the bottom padding for the entire widget.
- MAIN TITLE: additional title.
- MAIN DESCRIPTION: additional description.
- right: position of additional block (right or left).
- Animate: you can switch off animation on scroll by changing this property.
- Once: this setting force animation to be vissible on first scroll only.
- Zoom In: add Zoom In class to the current Image when it is visible on the screen.
There are animation options for all Images in widget:
- Step Animation: allows you to add hover effects with time interval.
- Play Hover for all Elements at once: animate all Images when mouse comes over any Image in the widget.
Images with different dimensions can cause layout issues if you have 2 and more rows.